Saturday 22 November 2014

Sugar Rush (Friend-Zoned #3) - Belle Aurora

Sugar Rush (Friend-Zoned, #3)

Max Leokov has watched the people around him find love.

At one point in life, he not only wanted that, but lived for it.
He loved once. He loved with all his heart.
His heart broken, he was left to care for his young daughter.
He deserves a second chance.
Helena Kovac has spent years studying.
She has worked her ass off to get her degree.
She doesn't have time for love. Hell, she doesn't have time to mess around, even.
Books and work are her life. Everything else comes second.
When Max and Helena join forces to help his daughter, Ceecee, they are shocked at the spark between them.
A cynic.
A workaholic.
When love hits, it hits hard.
And sometimes, love hurts.

I am a huge fan of belle aurora. I love her writing and her easy humor. The way she structures her books and the fact I fall in love with all the characters makes me very happy.

It is very important that I feel the emotions of the characters.  If I can't sympathise or empathise with the character, it is not a very good book in my opinion.  This book, all of her books really, make me laugh and smile without realising I'm doing it. Max's parts made me want to hug him and tell him that its all going to be Ok.

Max had always been a favourite character of mine and I couldn't wait to read his story. This book did him justice. I loved Helena and CeeCee to bits.

I would have liked the part where CeeCee met her mother to be a little more detailed, but all in all, it was a cute funny and just plain amazing read.

Asher is still my favourite. I need another book with him and Nat as the protagonists. Please. He is amazing. The overprotective brother, but insanely cute. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

5/5 stars with a huge recommendation for the whole series.

No comments:

Post a Comment